SRI WINTALA ACHMAD"S POETRIES

PARADE OF POETRIES
By Sri Wintala Achmad


MONDAY MORNING

Time's hands dug tomb at yard
for the man taking his life, because
the sun's cost was more expensive
than the rainbow's


MY SON DREW CAT

The cat my son had drawn
It face was his, after
Stealing his mother’s fried salt fish from her plate


AFTER MAKING LOVE WITH NIGHT

Today, it's waste of coffee
In the cup and the worst dream
Fried by the sun


THE CLOUDED MORNING

By telephone someone told:
"Your mother has left old station
No waving hand and words!"


THE MACHINE MOUSE’S DEATH

Struck against the truck, the machine-mouse
His blood that flew on the street:
As smile as farmers' sweat


MY QUEEN AND MY SUN

The eyes my queen's:
A couple of silver dew
When made love to my sun


THE MAN IN THE SUNS

Shot by a time's arrow
The man's heart was burnt
By the suns


BEFORE SLEEPING

In the refrigerator
The sun kept
Freezing as a time bomb


TAKING LIFE IN THE CLASS

From the teacher's blackboard
26 letters and 10 figures jumped
Into my son's head
Lying in thousands viruses


LOVE I

Rose and thorn
making love on the vase


GAMBLER

Opening the second heart '10 card
After the first king
The gambler tore all
On his last death's table


BESIDE THE POOL

My son threw a little stone
Into the pool
Creating much wave of power
But he had been lost his shadow of dreams


IN THE OLD NIGHT

As a best night's friend
The poet buried his dream for all stars
Into the poetry dug as a tomb
Before the sun would kill him again
In the other fighting


CHILDREN STUDIED DRAWING IN THE CITY

All buildings the children had drawn in the city
:Their tombstone of death, after
They were killed by the teachers
In a slaughter school


PLAYING GUITAR

It has fallen in love, the man
Plays guitar up to the highest scale
Bringing about one of its broken string
Store to rags his heart


LOVE II

The black pool the man's house
Where you'd come into it
As a white lotus


THE DAILY BOOK

I
No leaves I look at
Making green for the earth
The sun is my daily enemy

II
Like the earth I miss sun
The man who will change
Revenge to be love

III
The window I shall open
Your heart having been closed
When the love changes to be dog pound

IV
The sun you see
The love that gives honey
By his fire burning your soul

V
Coffee you put on the table
Your love of all loves, after
We have made love in this night

VI
Taking all of dreams on the bed
Up to sleeping is as a nicest space, when
Night has been fulfilled by rainbows

VII
What long I have wait you
The dearest in my nice dream crashed
By wind when the morning comes

VIII
Seeing wave in the chest
She is an ocean teaching me
About mysterious of love

IX
The sun flowing on day’s river
Being like her burning my frozen hope
After the night the ocean of ice

X
The rainbow that makes colorful curve
Like gate in which I shall come into
The stupid jokers’ house

XI
The blue sky the poem of love
She creates for me
When the sun shall come back
To his night bed

XII
No ones I have caught
All of them pass like wind
But my heart can feel about

XIII
Being back to your home
After going around the time
As watch’s hands which wants
To stop at the end point of 00.00

XIV
Candle stirring up the desire of love
Makes you sad, when the night
Just the clot of silence is

XV
Opening the cover of daily book
When you want to stay for a moment
Visiting to the forgotten love’s home

XVI
Nothing I know where the wind comes from
Going too far no saying goodbye, after
Putting out candle’s flame in the visiting room


Komentar

Postingan Populer